Wednesday, December 12, 2012

88 copies of the Limited Edition Hyrule Historia left on The RightStuf

Hurry if you want one, they're going to go fast: HERE!

SOLD OUT!
(but still check any of the stores that actually had copies, sometimes they'll put a few back up for sale. Maybe it's when someone was holding them but canceled the order.)

For perspective, it was only added to their shop today. I really do hope you were able to get a copy. 

Remember, I love nothing more than I love this book: So I will be diligently posting any news about it. If blogger isn't convenient for you, you can follow us on our Facebook group, and I also run the Hyrule Historia Localization Effort; which is a great place to be if you want to stay very current on any news regarding it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment