Tuesday, April 18, 2023

2400dpi Scans of the Two-Tone Pages from the Zelda 2 Manga, Volume 1



This is the Monthly Wanpakku issue for March, 1987. I have only scanned the Zelda manga by Ran Maru but if you need info on anything else in the volume, please let me know.

I've been trying really hard to collect the color pages for these since they are incredibly beautiful works of comic art. I am so happy I was able to get this one, which is also the first chapter that starts the Adventure of Link manga after the first volume of Hyrule Fantasy (Zelda 1) manga. 

Before, because the novel is black and white, I thought the sun was just eclipsed. It's awesome to see a blood red sun or moon here. 

There is a translation for this manga if you would like to read it. You can find everything you need at this link.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment