Monday, November 26, 2012

All the Parts to the Figma Link Figurine



In case any of you were curious; I posted a bunch of detailed images, of the figurine and all the parts it comes with, over on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151324479240610.520490.306059985609&type=1

...The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the sword in his hand, I'm worried about breaking the thumb- There must be a trick to it, I'm surprised the pommel doesn't come off... So... I really need to find out the right way to do it before I regret Hulking it.

- The hair, face, and end of his hat come off pretty easily. But not so easily you'd be worried about them falling off.
- The hands, when they're going in, are kind of scary: the thin plastic that attaches them seems like it could easily break. So be careful and go slow and steady.
- The scabbard attachment seems to not want to go all the way into his back, but that may be because the shield needs some room to attach. (I have not attached the shield that way yet.)
- The shield parts seem to all detach and go together with the hands and arm pretty well. The "leather" strap on the back of the shield was the hardest to remove, but a small wiggle from side to side got it free with less perceived risk of damage.

I'm in love with this thing. The quality is actually really amazing, especially for the price! I can't think of anything else, so just ask if you have any other questions.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get it? I could only find it on amazon for i think $50

    ReplyDelete