Monday, November 26, 2012

Small Contest Update. I have replied to everything I have recieved.

Figma Link is here :) He's prudy!
& He can't wait to go home with one of you guys. Yes, he WILL be one of the 12 final prizes.



Also, if you sent an entry in, you should have received a reply back from me. If you did not, please resend your entry ASAP! You can also leave a comment here, or send me a note on DA, if you think your emails are not going through. That way I can add your email to my accounts "safe" list so we know they're not being blocked for some reason (though I have been checking the spam folder.) Notes and comments WILL NOT COUNT for the deadline cut-off time, only contest emails to the contest email account will be counted unless other arrangements are made: so do your due diligence & help me make sure I have your entry in time! Again, all the contest info can be found here: http://melorasworld.com/zelda/theforest/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=863

And, if you're in doubt about something, just email! historyofhyrule.contests@gmail.com

There are a few (12 or so) letters left in my inbox that I still want to reply to, but they don't directly relate to someone knowing if they've been counted in or not so I've put them off until I'm done with everything else. Some are description updates, some are just people I want to talk to. I just making sure I update the contest entries and make replies on everyone's DA entry before I respond to more personal emails. No one's asked me about those letters; I just wanted to update you wonderful people with that info so you guys knew what was going on with my slow-butt. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment