Monday, September 6, 2021

Things we are getting new translations for and what we really need translated/edited. UPDATED

Updated as of 2023/02/03:
I am not as good at keeping track of things as I use to be so I realized I needed to make a little list here of our progress. This should also help anyone who is interested in translating or editing something.


Finished translations that I need someone to clean and edit the text into. Please don't do these if you don't have really nice skills but feel free to start working if you do. Just send me an email at melorasworld@gmail.com so I can make a note of it here that someone is working on one so it's not getting done twice

  • Hyrule Fantasy children's book
    • I'll try to remember to get these uploaded but otherwise just email me for the files if you want to work on it.
    • Translation: historyofhyrule.blogspot.com/2021/05/
    • Translated by Sergei the Sage, scanned by me but donated from Mases collection (Zelda Dungeon) I need someone who is incrfedibly good at repairing images because I want this to be a top notch job.
  • CYOA: Adventure of Link
Things we really need translated: (that are already scanned)

Japanese to English Translations that are currently in the works:

Being translated into languages other than English:
  • Legend of Zelda/Hyrule Fantasy by Ran Maru
    • English, Spanish, and Russian
  • Link's Awakening one-shot from Corocoro Bessatsu
  • Link's Awakening by Ataru Cagiva
    • Spanish 
  • Gamebook: Adventure 13: LoZ an Original Version
    • Apparently it has already been translated into Russian

Being Typeset, no more work needed:

0 comments:

Post a Comment