Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Project: 4Koma OoT "bou" (Chapter 2 -1st B&W pages)

(So: Not ready to do these yet, just had to keep them somewhere because the one thread was too long with all of them in it.)

image

Work force: Chapter "2" (The black and white pages, part 1)
    Translator: Mariam (Leo_of_GnG)
    Editor: JayEye
    Scans from: Melora (just the uploaded large scans) 
    Proofreader: :?:

Extra Notes:
    * This is a double page format. (meaning the 2 pages are staying together)

Page 20

Minato Tonami

(Title:)Kokiri's Wonder

"The people of the Kokiri always stay as kids, right?"

"Yes"

"Then how do the children increase?"

"Isn't it supposed to be like the adults "marry" and the bird of piety brings down the kids, right?"

"When Fall hits"

"The Great Deku Tree will bear babies like fruit
As it crams up"

sfx: Hogya hogya hogya (sounds of babies crying)

SOMETHING

sfx: Kusu kusu kusu (teehee i guess)

(Title:)Continuation: Kokiri's Wonder

"B B B...But!"

"The Great Deku Tree died?!"
What're we gonna do~?!

"Right..."

"Our tribe is.."

"On it's way to extinction..."

sfx: Hu

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
Is this all my fault~?!

sfx: kusu kusu

"Huhuhu He's believing it, he's believing it <3"

Page 21

Life in Hyrule

(Title:) Too Freakin Slow!

"I shall open the path to Lord Jabu Jabu-zora"

Link: okiee

sfx: Umi Umi

After 5 minutes

sfx: umi umi umi umi

sfx: JIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

"I will continue tomorrow-zoro"

"Since I already got what I needed (bottle), I'll just be leaving now"

"LINK LINK~"
That's not right~

(Title:)Passing by Rain

"Remember this, boy"

"My name is Ganondorf!"

"I am the one who shall rule the world!!"

sfx: Pakaran pakaran para para...

"...Navi, that guy...!

"Link...!"

"Isn't he like a tooooooooooootal Rain Man!"
If someone like him becomes king, it's never gonna stop raining is it?

sfx: saaa...

sfx(Navi): Pokee...

Page 22

Minato Tonami

(Title:)Circle...(What sure what this is supposed to imply as)

"I wonder if Saria would know anything about the jewels..."

"Say Navi, are you a girl or a guy?"
From what I can tell, I'm guessing a girl

Ooh~!

"How rude! After all this time you've been with this hottie right here!" 

"And on top of that with this nice body! It's just too dang obvious!!"

"Is there something wrong with your eyesight?!"

"Wha...a nice what...?!"

(Title:)Circle Circle...

"ugh ugh soo hot~"

sfx: pant pant

"You should really switch to the Goron's tunic"

"Oh, right. Aren't you gonna change, Navi?" 
Just kidding

"Oh"

"I already changed not too long ago <3"
Isn't it cute~

"Gosh, you're so thick-headed, Link"
Oh, you little boys

"What? What part of you's changed...more over, you're actually wearing clothes? Apart from that...nah nevermind, nothing makes sense anyway..."

Page 23

Life in Hyrule

(Title:)Mui Mui's secret

"He takes out the Mui Mui bugs"

"Three come out"

"Within the three that come out, he recaptures one back in"

"As he releases it again, surprise, there's three of them"

Link: whoa!

"Are they multiplying in there?"

"Meaning if I go seven years into the future, the whole bottle will be filled with...?!

sfx:pant pant

Link:I'm gonna pull it out, I'm gonna pull it out~

Bottle:tightly full.

"Don't do it if you're scared!!!"

(Title:)Time Paradox 

"The curse has been lifted~ THANK YOU~"

"...wait, I thought I kill 30 Skulltulas seven years from now..."

"So why are you already back in your original form now...?"

sfx: Ahaaa~ <3

Adult's wallet

"I'll give you this to express my gratitude~ <3"

Author's Note: I ended up using all child Links

Page 24

(Title:)Woops, I just did it

"Even if you break the sign"

"You can fix it right away by playing 'Zelda's lullaby'"

sfx: POUPEIPOUPEIPOUPEIPOU

"Link..."

sfx: weep weep weep weep weep

"Must be a very painful journey..."

Kanji: grave

HYRULE GACHINKO TOUR

Taimu Zenigata

Page 25

Hyrule Gachinko Tour

(Title:) Filled to the top!

Navi: Again?

sfx: Gugou~ Gugou~

"So how am I supposed to wake him up? This old dude..."

"I guess you could try playing the ocarina..."

"Ah!! He's awake!"

sfx: Mukkuri

"It's a nice song, I can smell the farm"

"It feels so nice that I can tell there's gonna be a lot of milk coming out"

(Title:)Bad Reputation

"My!! What is this attitute I'm putting up with!!"

sfx: suka pun

"Kyahahahaha! What a weirdo~!! 

sfx:Iyaaaan (kinda like "Oh my~ or Oh no~" in a seductive or spoiled manner i guess?)

sfx: huuuuuu~

"Dang, we just can't sell that mask to anyone...can we..."

"FOREVER."

Page 26

Taimu Zenigata

"Huh? Something's poking out"

sfx: Pikkori

sfx: ZUBBO

sfx: ogyaaa ogyaa

The Great Deku Tree's Child has been born!!

sfx: soouu~

mama......

"NOOOOOOOO~"

(Title:)Let's be dumb

"That's awesome, Link!!"

sfx:pakka paka..

"You broke the record"

"As promised, I will give you something good 
I'll have it delivered to your house, ok"

"Okiee"

"Good morning~"

"Hey, Malon"

"So that's what it came down to"

Page 27

(Title:)Blast off!

Hyrule Gachinko Tour

sfx: kiraaan (shine)

sfx: SHUGOGOGOGOGOGOGO..

"Waaaaaaaaaait~!!!"

"Ya?"

sfx: Nyoki

(Title:)The courageous dumbass

"Man, so I have to run through all this...I dont wanna~"

sfx: Hiouuu~

"All you gotta do is just never look down"

"Of course!!"

"Alright I'm ready to go!"
Let's Try!!

sfx: Zuppori

sfx: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~...

"Navi likes that kinda stuff about you, Link..."

Page 28

Taimu Zenigata

(Title:)Arrival and Departure

"So the Zora King has been frozen in ice"

"We gotta hurry up and save him"

Death Mountain

sfx: Buku buku

"Yer freakin' idioticity causes Navi to cry the tears of shame overload!!"

"UWAAAAAH"

"Please forgive meee~"

(Title:)The tree that sounds money (?)

"DEYAAH"

sfx: ZASHYU

"phew."

sfx: chariin

"Man, what a waste~..."

"There's no helping it since you're wallet's full"

"~ahem, you over there!!"

sfx: sessessesse

"Oh, please don't mind me!!"

Page 29

Hyrlule Gachinko Tour

(Title:)We'll overcome it somehow

The Gigantic Evil Statue

"Somebody please help me~"

"Bearing in mind that someone like you is holding our future in his hands makes my head hurt you know <3"

"Yes sir, I myself am horrified at the thought"

(Title:)I'm sowy

"What the hell did you do to me! You terrible person!!"

sfx: Mou~ (gosh!)

Sign: Fishing 1 Try 20 Rupees

"Since then I haven't been able to go fishing...I'm sad...

sfx: sigh~

"LINK! ABOVE YOU!!"

sfx: ZORI

"Can you forgive me now..."

"My..my lad"

Page 30

Princess Ruto's Papa-like Zora

Matsumoto Eiko

(Title:) I told him so

sfx: Ton Ton

Sign: Watch your step

King Zora's Point of View

Stomach

"My feet and under...?

"I can't see it-zora"

sfx: guri guri

sfx: BOTE!

Page 31

Princess Ruto's Papa-like Zora

(Title:) Reaction

"I'm bored so I think I'll go tease Princess Ruto-zora"

"Did you call me, father?"
"Yes...You see I have been keeping this a secret from you but............."

"You are not my real daughter-zora!"

sfx: YESSSS~!

(Title:)Link's Trial

"Link, I want to ask you something and want a straight up answer......."

"Am i fat?"

sfx: Giku!

"Yep!"

"You're fat!"

"I see, so I am fat eh"
"Yep you're fat!"

"Mister Link, you a truley a hero, a real hero..."

Page 32

Eiko Matsumoto

(Title:)The secret of fishing

"I'm gonna take a break for a bit"

Whoa?!

sfx: Pukaa...

"K........King Zora?
I'm going out for a swim to get myself shaped up-zora"

"Keep this a secret from my people-zora"

sfx: Pukaa...

"It looks like you're just floating there to me......"

(Title:)Child Link

"Alright Link, let's do our best today and save the world!"

"I'm okay with all that but~"

sfx: BABAN!

"How should I say this..my appearance..."

"I'm not too happy with it"
"It's okay, it looks good on you, yep!"

Page 33

Princess Ruto's Papa-like Zora

(Title:)Hey! Navi

"Say, Navi. Can't you warn me ahead of time"
Like when the keith come and stuff...

"Sure"

"Link! a Keith behind you!" 
Watch out!

sfx: Sa!

"........hm?"

"In two months....."

"Way too early!"

(Title:)It's just not that easy

"Why can't I Z-target golden Skulltulas?"

sfx:suka!

"Link you're real good!"

sfx:Mu!

sfx: Pashi!

"Wonderful! Amazing!"

"You tryin' to pick a fight?"

sfx: Pashi!

"It's so cool how it always comes right back to you!"

"Well I guess ya that is pretty amazing"

sfx: Pashi!

Page 34

Eiko Matsumoto

A question has a girl cornered

"This is Epona's song"

"Epona's song..."

"W...What?"

"So what are the lyrics to it? It's a song right?"

EHH...?

(Title:)A close-off that draws near

"Please have lyrics ready when I get back!"

"After that day, the fairy boy never showed his face again..."

"And now after seven years..."

HUH?!

"You have the lyrics done by now right~"

sfx: Hiyeiiii~

Page 35

Princess Ruto's Papa-like Zora

(Title:) Visitor

"Huh? Could it be that kid from outter fields again?"

"Yes, thank you for your hard work" 

sfx: nuu...

"W...Who are you?"

"I'll take it from here"

"Sir?"

Page 36

Let's go Play in Hyrule

Kyoumasa Hijiku

(Title:)It's like totally your turn(role)!

Sign: Public Restroom

sfx: mozo mozo

Sign: Keep our bathrooms clean

"Heey, Navi?"
Where are you~?

"Like hell I'm going out there...!!!"

Page 37

Let's go Play in Hyrule

(Title:)Forever Special Sudden Death

"I can't get down~"

"Now take my hand"

"Don't go doin something if not asked to~!!"

"It's doing things using your own strength is what gives you the true feeling of achievement!!"

sfx:ZUBISHI

sfx:horori

"A man...! You are what they call a real man...!"

(Title:)Old Mr Ingo Had a Farm Ee i ee i o

"If you win, that horse is yours!"

"You're on!"

"However, if I win..."

"You must wear this outfit for the rest of the game!!"

sfx: SUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN<3

"WHAAA?!"

"I...I actually wanna try it on..."

sfx: Gokkuri (swallow)

"WHHHAAAAAAA?!"

Page 38

Kyoumasa Hijiku

(Title:)Common training gamers experience

"VS Dark Link"

"Wh...which is the real Link..."

"F...For the time being HEY!"

sfx:PIKON

"Uwaah I knew you were gonna do that~!!"

"You...Can't you tell by the color...!!"

Navi: Kya kya

"Eh~?"

"Cuz black is cooler~ <3"

"You judge people by their color~!!"
Pisses me off~

"But those are the standards of the game!"

Dark Link: Um, excuse me...

...you're right...

(Title:)The obvious way of dealing with items

50 Bombs
50 Arrows

sfx: gocha gocha

6 Medals
4 Bottles
100 Gold Proof Symbols
etc...

Refresh(clear feeling)<3

No Way~!!! 
"Take your clothes off for a second~!!"

"Eh~? How much do you want me to take out~?"

Page 39

Let's go Play in Hyrule

(Title:)Mystery

"You Big Idiot"

"Say say~"

"Why are you keeping a cow indoors?"

Gets driven out

(Title:)Let's not point people's flaws out

"YOU! YOU'RE NOT GANONDORF ARE YOU!"

"Huuuh?"

"What are you saying I am the one and only Ganondorf"

"Don't you lie to me!"

Seven years back

The amount of hair on his head didn't change

Present time

"You should have lost a LOT of hair by now if so!!"

"Ah yes! You have a point there!

"Boy~ You need to cut it out or things could get ugly~"

Page 40

Kyoumasa Hijiku

(Title:)The Old Man's Assertion

"How"
"Dare you"
"Spin"
"It"

"I'd rather have spun it myself if it was to be done by you~!!!"

sfx: Pirori~ Pirori~

"Please stop~"

"Please stop the violence" 
(Title:)The Amazing Woman

"Kyaa~!!"



"Kyaa~"

"Kyaa~"

sfx:Bah Bah

"KYAAA~~~~~!!!" 

sfx: Nba Nba

"I feel like there really was no need for me to save her..."

"I am real sure she can defeat the final boss without a single problem"

Author's Handwriting: This person who has turned into an adult is no longer the girl i once knew.

Page 41

Let's go Play in Hyrule

(Title:)Oasis of the Heart(Spirit)

"I hear that if you play the ocarina around this area, an oasis will appear"

"Alright, let's give it a shot!"

sfx: Pirori~ Pirori~

"You called?"

"A Desert's Oasis~"

"That would be me~"

sfx: Pororon ron

"That guy's a real optimistic one isn't he"
"I'd say he's more like a simple idiot"

(Title:)Aren't Hammers Awesome

sfx: Koro

Wahah"This is uber fun~!"

sfx:Koke

"Link!"

"Look at that!"

sfx: Bata bata

"...What are you doing..."

"I can't just go disobeying the rules of the game, you see" 
Huhuhu

"Regular people aren't supposed to be flipping over, you know" 

sfx:Pororon

0 comments:

Post a Comment