Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Project: Empress (Translation: Kyoukankaku)

(Last Edited: 2012/7/4)

This is for the Japanese to English Language Version:
imageEmpress
Click here to begin reading!

http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publications/doujinshi_empress/rarz_emp_ress
Here are the large files


Work force: Image
    Translator: Kyoukankaku 
    Editor: ---
    Proofreader: ---
    Scanned by: Joouheika

Extra Notes:
    *
---Kyoukankaku---
Most recent edit: Jan. 26, 2013
Note from Kyoukankaku: I'm posting each bit as I translate it because I work better this way. I'll make another post once I'm actually finished, as well as saying so up here. :3
Progress: 66%

004:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/004.png

Panel 2:
Midna: This is surprising.

Panel 4:
Midna: You are in the twilight, but you haven't changed, huh?

Midna: I thought the figure of a queen who has been spared from changing would be bowed in prayer.
Midna: Isn't this interesting?

005:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/005.png

Panel 1:
Zelda: ....who are you?

Panel 2/3:
Midna: Are you that hurt and afraid?
Midna: Although might one say this kind of position is useless?
sfx: ku ku ku (laughing)

Panel 6:
Midna: I see....
Midna: A-Ah....

Panel 7:
Midna: Is it thanks to that hand that you didn't change?

Midna: The goddesses have given you sacred power.

Panel 8:
Midna: You also know Zant imprisoned you here for the purpose of killing you, right?
Midna: That guy is too strong.

Midna: That power of yours, we can't allow it, don't you agree?
Midna: If it were the Twilight realm.

Midna: It's really unsightly, right?

006:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/006.png

Panel 1:
Zelda: You are Zant's....

Midna: Never!!
Midna: I want nothing to do with that guy!!

Panel 2:
Midna: That guy
Midna: if I were with him, I'd vomit.

Panel 3:
Midna: First of all, that guy came to a place like this because he waits for power. We are not related.
Midna: There should be no reason why he can do a thing like coming to the light world to make the goal of reaching power.

Midna: Despite that....

Panel 4:
Zelda: ....well then, you are
Zelda: Just what kind of person are you?

Panel 6:
Midna: You should be able to tell just by looking, right?

Panel 6/7:
Midna: I'm a goblin from the world of shadows.
Midna: If we were in the twilight, I'd be haunting many houses, you know.

007:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/007.png

Top Right Panel:
Zelda: I....

Zelda: whether from compassion or good reason
Zelda: or anything else, I don't want to hear it! It's absurd.

Center Right Panel:
Midna: You guys understand when things are incorrect better than anyone.

Bottom:
Zelda: In that case, your name....
Zelda: Please tell me your name.

Left:
Zelda: We're in this together, we both have equivalently meaningful things to contribute. Let's find some common ground.

008:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/008.png

Panel 1:
Midna: ....not really.

Midna: I didn't have any plans to be playing with a friend, but
Midna: Oh well, I guess it's fine.

Panel 2:
Midna: My name is Midna.

Panel 2/3:
Midna: In accordance with my appearance, a goblin of the Twilight.
Midna: Captive Princess.

Panel 3:
Zelda: I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance

Panel 4:
Zelda: ....Midna.

009:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/009.png

Panel 1:
Midna: Well then, I guess I should be going now.
Midna: There's something I have to look for.

Zelda: ...you're looking for something?

Panel 2:
Midna: ....although I said that
Midna: is it really in this world? Somehow I'm not feeling confident.

Panel 3:
Midna: It is essentially a legend from the shadow world, but it's a clue.

Midna: It's probably merely a fairy tale or a myth
Midna: Whether or not it properly exists I don't know, it is a vague thing like a life that won't extinguish.

Panel 4:
Midna: But, if it does exist, I have to find out or it's hopeless.

Panel 5:
Midna: .....well,

Midna: For that reason I am pressed for time, I have to disappear from this place quickly!
Midna: Sorry, but I don't have time.
Midna: Bye now, princess—

Zelda: ...Midna, please wait.

010:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/010.png

Panel 1:
Zelda: I have one
Zelda: request of you.

Panel 2:
Midna: ....what?

Panel 3:
Zelda: A mourning dress
Zelda: to change into.

Zelda: I should take on the wearing of a dark black cloth, shouldn't I?

Panel 5:
Midna: Woah there princess, what are you saying?
Midna: I don't want you to make me laugh.

Midna: ....A-ah, but it is upon you that Hyrule ended up this way, right?
Midna: This world is the consequence of your decision.

Midna: Oh, for crying out loud, this really is a laughable story.

Panel 6:
Midna: Fine, I'll give you one to wear.

Midna: It is also for the sake of the pitiful people of Hyrule who have been reduced to spirits, right?

Panel 8:
Midna: ....hey, princess....

011:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/011.png

Panel 1:
Midna: If you are this world's monarch,
Midna: don't you think of restoring it to it's original state by any means possible?

Midna: Even if you're grieving, you understand nothing will happen, right?

Panel 3:
Midna: History is by no means ideal, change won't be given to you.
Midna: If that's the case, even if you are looking down upon yourself, you must do something.

Midna: That is,
Midna: compassion for the people who are ruled by the kingdom, shouldn't that be the state of the monarch?

Panel 4:
Midna: ...even though I say that,
Midna: If you're in a place like this, it's impossible

Midna: Well, in any case it has nothing to do with me so whatever.

012:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/012.png

Top Panel:
Midna: At best, wish for a savior for this land.

Midna: Because the godesses haven't abandoned you yet—

Bottom Panel:
Zelda: ....Midna
Zelda: you are....

013:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/013.png

Panel 1:
Zelda: Your true identity is....

014:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/014.png

Note: There is nothing to translate on this page.

015:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/015.png

Panel 1:
Midna: Even though I said all that

Midna: it was an intuitive sentiment.

Panel 2:
Midna: With something like the blue-eyed beast, there's no reason why it should suddenly appear.

Panel 3:
Midna: But
Midna: those eyes

016:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/016.png

Panel 1:
Midna: with that same sharpness of a person who rules a kingdom.

Midna: Intensity.

Panel 2:
Midna: Toward this world and this enveloped, bound person, I took pleasure in revenge.

Midna: But at the same time,

Midna: I doubted the goddesses existence.

Panel 3:
Midna: At first I half believed and half doubted.

Midna: Mixed with half-teasing, I drove that beast.

Panel 4:
Midna: Sometimes I really didn't use him.

Midna: Still, I sneered at him, but

Midna's thought bubble: Stupid dog...
sfx: uro uro uro (whiny barking sound; whimpering)

Panel 5:
Midna: when that beast regained his/it's proper form,

Panel 6:
Midna: I

Midna: reflected upon my irritation.

017:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/017.png

Panel 1:
Midna: This young man who became a beast, the strength of his eyes in that state

Midna: As a spirit, the chosen existence was independent/self-reliant.

Panel 2:
Midna: Blue eyed with thick golden hair

Panel 3:
Midna: It wasn't just that he was beautiful, that had already been established. He had a BEAUTIFUL existence.

Panel 4:
Midna: Compared to that

Midna: I seem disgusting.

Panel 5:
Midna: Powerless, pessimistic, I ran away.

Midna: I used this person of the light. Between retribution and restoration of rights, I held him prisoner.

Midna: These hands,

Midna: how ugly.

018:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/018.png

Panel 1:
Midna: However

Panel 2:
Midna: My wish

Midna: has been decided.

Panel 2:
Midna: It is for the sake of the wish,
Midna: that I

Midna: have come to this place.

Panel 3:
Midna: Everything is for the sake of the Twilight and it's people.

Midna: Only for them.

Panel 4:
Link: ......Midna?
Link: Is something wrong?

019:
http://melorasworld.com/zelda/publicati ... ss/019.png

Panel 1:
Midna: A-ah, no, it's nothing.

Link: Umm, what should we do from here?
Link: Where could the Mirror of Twilight be?

Panel 2:
Midna: The sword's recognized Master.

Panel 3:
Midna: Those skills caught the attention of the goddesses.

Panel 3:
Link: ......Midna
Link: It's ok because

Midna: Huh?

Panel 4:
Link: no matter what arises,

Link: we'll definitely find it.

Panel 4:
Link: —princess.

Panel 5:
Midna: You can see it, right?
Midna: You can hear it, right?

Midna: Before my eyes, I find myself smiling in this presence

Midna: He is

Midna: a sacred hero who will protect your world.

---Melora---
This looks so close to being done, I was gone for so long, I should write Kyoukankaku

0 comments:

Post a Comment