Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Project: LttP by Ataru Cagiva Vol 3 (Ch. 1)

Extra Notes:
  • We changed Danchou, or "Dan," to "Captain" (as in "Captain of the Knights") because Beno let us know that wasn't his name, it was actually that word.X)
  • Change it back to "The Priest" for the guy at the Sanctuary, and "the Sages" will literally be the wise men.

Just using this as a place holder for the volume 3 script. I realized that I only had a copy of it in the original email... after I freaked out that I couldn't find it in the site folders :B 

Translated by Mariam!



The Legend of Zelda 
Triforce of the Gods Vol. 3
By: Ataru Gabiva

Page 2: (Table of Contents)
Chapter 13 – The Light of the Blade..........................3
Chapter 14 – The Return..........................................35
Chapter 15 – Betrayal...............................................67
Chapter 16 – Destiny................................................99
Chapter 17 – Struggle to The Death!......................129
Final Chapter – A New Journey..............................161
Page 3: 
Chapter 13 – The Light of the Blade
Page 4:
sfx: GABA
“Ack…!!”
Author’s Note: This story is fictional. It has nothing to do with real people, organizations, or events.
Page 5:
“Raska-kun! You’re okay…! Where’s Ganon?!”
Page 6:
“What in the world…is the meaning of all this…?”
“One blow on the head from Link and this is the result…”
“Oh yeah, Link-kun!”
“He got hit hard by Ganon.....”
“And sent him flying over the cliff…”
“I went down there just a while ago but… I couldn’t find him…..”
“From here…”
“This is terrible…”
“And to think I was out cold during all this”
Page 7:
“What the heck is going on here, though…”
“I have no freaking clue what’s what anymore!!”
“Danchou…?”
“As I suspected”
“This is Golem Driver trick”
“We’re still at a condition where Ganon should not still be awakened”
“But Kanika-san has asserted that this is real Ganon”
“A replica monster created by dark magic said to have been used in the tales of War of Seals”
“They say sorcerers controlled beings by sending orders through this device”
Page 8:
“There’s no time to be carefully analyzing that thing! What about Link…”
“Raska-kun!”
“You must calm youself”
“You should know the Link-kun we know wouldn’t easily die from such things”
“Oh…”
“We’ll be playing right into the hands of the enemy if we start panicing and losing faith in each other”
“We were just taken advantage of that in the last combat”
Page 9:
“We are probably facing the worst case scenario right now…but that’s exactly why!”
“It is necessary that we must rely and trust in each other”
“Link-kun is definitely alive! Believing in that will help us keep going”
“We’ll can deal with the other problems after we meet up with him again”
“…yeah…”
“You’re right…”
“You better still be alive, Link......”
“I got stuff I gotta say to you…”
Page 10:
sfx: clutch
Page 11:
“Looks like…I’m still alive…”
sfx: DOSHA
“Ack!”
“This ain’t good…”
“I can barely move…”
“I must’ve drifted pretty far away from the others”
“I wonder… if they’re okay…”
Page 12:
“Hehe…Now isn’t this something”
“I did hear that there’s a kid out there wielding the Master Sword”
“It seems we have been given the honor of taking him down”
“This is definitely not good…”
“I don’t think I’m in the position of worrying about others right now…”
sfx: GAKUN
“Ack!”
sfx: ZAH
Page 13:
“You can barely even stand…how pathetic”
sfx: CHA
“Crap…”
sfx: WHOOO
“I’ll let you to rest now!!”
“CRAP!!”
“I’m done for!!”
Page 14:
sfx: KYUDON
“…WHA…?!”
“WHAT THE?!”
sfx: SHUBAAA
Page 15:
“The present-day hero sure can be a handful”
“From the looks of it…The Master Sword has still yet to light up”
“Ah…”
“You’re that guy….!!”
“Leave these guys to me, you go and heal him!”
“Yes, sir!”
“Now, don’t move!”
“A…a fairy…?!”
Page 16:
“You…You dare show yourself once again after all these years”
“After 600 long years, we’re finally gonna be able to have our revenge!” “My, my. You still don’t ever change” 
“Such gloomy folks to still have been holding a grudge against me”
“SHUT UP~!!”
sfx: DO DO DO DO
“Huh…? What do they mean 600 years…Him and the monsters”
“Stay still, won’t ya! I can’t focus! 
Page 17:
sfx: GOH
sfx: NYU
“But at any rate…”
“He sure is strong…”
“And vivid as ever!”
sfx: BAA
Page 18:
“WHOA?!”
sfx: GOUN
“Catch that fairy!”
“We can’t let her heal the boy!”
“Reinforcements, eh…”
“Looks like they’ve improved on their skills…”
Page 19:
sfx: ZA
sfx: BASHI
sfx: DON
“You should get out of here while you still can, kid”
“I’ll deal with these monsters!”
“No way, I can’t just leave you here!”
“QUIT SPOILING YOURSELF, BRAT!!”
Page 20:
“Do you honestly think you can do something in your current state?!”
“NO, THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!”
“I’m saying you’re nothing…”
“But a burden!”
sfx: DOH
“You’re the only one who can wield the Master Sword!”
“There’s no one in this world who can defeat Ganon but you!”
Page 21:
“And if you fall here, what do you think will happen…”
“To Hyrule, the World?!”
Page 22:
“To think it’s this painful, this tantalizing not to be able to fight…”
“Dammit…dammit!!”
“WATCH OUT!! BEHIND YOU!!”
sfx: GABAA
sfx: DON
sfx: BAA
sfx: HYUN
sfx: STAB
“pant pant pant pant”
Page 23:
“What are you doing, hurry up and get of here!!”
“B…but…”
“No buts!!’
“You’re our triumph card, you know?! So quit complaining!!”
“Think over what he just told you!!”
“If you fall here, what do you think will happen…”
“To Hyrule, the World?!”
Page 24:
“He probably is right about that…”
“If the Master Sword truly is essential to defeat Ganon…”
“Then me dying really does mean Ganon cannot ever be defeated…!”
“Even so, he might one day come to Hyrule”
“I can’t imagine such a thing…!!”
Page 25:
“If that ever happens then a whole lotta people will die…”
“Raska’s dad”
“The Father”
“And the king…”
sfx: DOSHIH
“UWHOA!!”
“Tch…I actually took a hit…!”
sfx: JIKU
sfx: ZAH
Page 26:
“Surely…You may be right about all that…”
“But you know…There’s just no stopping this feeling of mine…!”
“Like I alone should be saved just because I’m the wielder of the Master Sword!”
“No..that’s even besides the point!”
“There’s just no way a guy can go saving the world after abandoning someone fighting for him like this!”
sfx: GASHI
Page 27:
“That’s…?!”
sfx: GO GO GO GO GO 
“All the strength that’s left within me”
“COME THE HELL OUT AND HELP ME!!”
sfx: GAH
Page 28:
sfx: BAN
Page 29:
“Looks like you finally got the alignment going”
“Wow…”
“I’m not even healed up or anything but I feel energy strongly flowing inside of me…”
“What’s wrong…? You finally got it to light up…”
“But you seem pretty calm about it”
Page 30:
“Uhh…no I am happy, but”
“But I can’t help but feel that it’s supposed to be like this”
“I don’t want anyone else to die…I have to protect everyone…Those thoughts”
“The Master Sword responded to them…That’s all that there is to it, that’s how I feel…”
“You really are something”
“I wasn’t mistakened about you afterall”
Page 32:
“That just may be the exact feeling a true hero should have”
“But it takes great power and strength to continue that feeling of protecting others”
“Such a person is referred to as the true hero”
“A man just like you!”
“I got high expectations from you”
“Since you seem to be one step closer to being the perfect hero compared to me”
Page 33:
“Compared…? To me…?”
“I didn’t mean to keep it secret from you but that’s right”
“During the War of Seal, the one who was wielding the sword was me”
sfx: SHUGOOOOO
“Stand firm, oh you who draws my blood”
“I will be watching over you from the heavens”
sfx: HYUN
“…WAIT...HUH?!”
Page 34:
“You who draws my blood, meaning…So he’s my ancestor?!”
“My ancestor was the previous hero…?!”
“Oh…So that’s why…!”
“Leave it to me, veteran!”
“HYRULE IS AS GOOD AS SAFE!!”
Page 35:
“We are all in position”
“Prepations are complete”
“Alright”
“Let us begin”
sfx: BOU
sfx: BO BO BO
Page 36:
Chapter 14 – The Return..........................................35
sfx: ZUSHUN
“Looks like there’s no mistaking it”
“Very well”
“Ganon’s seal is at a perfect state”
“It seems the Bloodline Blockade technique hasn’t failed us, for the time being at least.”
“Your Majesty!”
“Is something the matter?”
“Erm how should I put this…the present condition of the 5 of our daughters is…”
“Being seen as a heterogeneous response…”
Page 38:
“Impossible…!”
“Is the blockade technique is breaking?!”
“No…It is not exactly that, however…”
“The reaction of the mysterious evil existence is too strong”
“The reaction is too strong…?”
“What do you mean by that?”
“We are unsure of the details…”
“But perhaps we are drifting away from the scope of the enemy’s power…”
“So that means…”
“Gah?!”
“What is the matter?”
Page 39:
“I…I just felt it as well!”
“Right at this moment, the reaction has gotten stronger!”
“Just now…?”
“What in the world is going on here…”
“Could it be..”
“That they are…?!”
Page 40:
sfx: DOHYUUH
sfx: DON
sfx: BA BA BA BA
Page 41:
sfx: GIGAGAGA
sfx: HYUN
sfx: SHUKOH
sfx: DAN
sfx: GASHIIII
Page 42:
sfx: SHU
sfx: GOH
sfx: DON
Page 43:
“Alright!”
“Now we got 4 crystals down!”
“At this rate, Ganon shouldn’t be a problem for the two of us!”
sfx: HYUN
“What’s with you today, you’re way more high-spirited than usual”
“You know how I said something terrible to Link, falling right into the enemy’s hands?”
“That’s why…How should I put it…”
“When we reunite with Link”
“I want to be able to look at Link straight in the eye without shame”
“Ah…”
“You sure have matured, Raska-kun…”
“Nevertheless, when we reunite with Link…was it…”
“He doesn’t have a moment of doubt that Link is still alive”
“I must also follow his example…”
“Hm? Something wrong, Danchou?”
“Ahh, nono, it’s nothing. Now, let’s keep going!”
“Heck ya!”
Page 45:
“What is the matter? Is not a bit early for a report?”
“I have come to seek an explanation about what had occurred earlier”
“The replica of Ganon-sama was a prototype which was still too risky to try out”
“Please tell me what you had intended to do, being aware of all this”
“Could it be…”
“That you have no more use for me…?!”
Page 46:
“I have not said so”
“But I would advise you on this”
“You are much too prudent”
“You do not seem to fully concern yourself entirely on wanting to revive Ganon as soon as possible”
“Need not worry”
“The Master Sword did end up lighting up after all. The only problem left now”
“Is how to obtain it from him…”
Page 47:
“Th…This is…?!”
Page 48:
“It’s Link…”
“Ya, he must’ve gotten here before us and…!”
“No…hold on a second!”
“Look at their wounds”
“Doesn’t this one seem like it’s been sliced with a burning hot blade?”
“This one looks like it was burned by some long-ranged magic attack”
“Maybe some sorcerers were brought from Hyrule as reinforcements…?”
“I don’t know about that…Was there really a sorcerer in Hyrule strong enough as to be able to strike such attacks…”
“Thinking about it isn’t getting us anywhere, Let’s just go, Danchou!”
“Right!”
Page 49:
sfx: GOOH
sfx: PASHI
Page 50:
sfx: GA
sfx: GA
sfx: BASHI
“TORYAAA!!”
sfx: GOKIIII
Page 51:
sfx: BASHI
sfx: HYUN
sfx: DOTA
sfx: HYUN
sfx: GAKUN
“OH SNAP!!”
sfx: GABAAAA
“RASKA-KUN!!”
sfx: HYUN
Page 52:
sfx: BOGAN
sfx: DON
sfx: DOSHAA
“Hey hey now, that ain’t like you, Raska”
“Is your little tummy hurting from eating something weird again?”
Page 53:
Yo! Whazzup?”
sfx: GOKIN
“LINK!!”
Page 54:
sfx: JIWA
“ah”
sfx: KAAA
sfx: SUTAAA
“I’m so glad to see you safe, Link-kun…”
“You too, Danchou”
“So you got the Master Sword to Light up”
“So those wounds we saw on those monsters really were from Link-kun”
“Ya, well a lot happened”
“And I was finally… able to do it”
Page 55:
“Sheesh, it’s about time, man. Cuz of you, we sure went through hell”
“Like how we were seconds away from being mushed”
“And also that time when we were dealing with Ganon”
“If only you had it lit up back then, we woulda been able to put up a much better fight”
“Ya, you’re right..I’m sorry, man”
“I made you go through a lot”
Page 56:
“You dumbass~~ Don’t say that~”
“I’m the one who’s supposed to be apologzing!”
“You’ve gotten a lot more scars too”
“You must’ve gone through a lot yourself, being all alone, so how could you say that…”
“And I’ve come all the way here just so I can look him in the eye and apologize!”
“Say it…”
“Come on and say it~!”
sfx: BAH
Page 57:
“Link!”
“OK!”
sfx: GOH
sfx: DOTAAH
“L…LINK-KUN?! HOW COULD YOU…!!”
“Danchou!”
Page 58:
“It’s cool”
“Now we’re even!”
“Even…?”
sfx: DA
“Come on guys, unless ya want me get ahead of you!”
“What was that all about?”
“We were always like this, whenever we got into fights, neither of us was ever able to properly apologize to the other…”
“So it’s the revival of our combo”
“Combo?”
“You can’t be serious”
Page 59:
“We’re just regular childhood friends”
“You can say it’s an undesirable but inseperable relationship”
“Right?”
“......Well, that sounds about right”
Page 60:
“Now we got 5…2 more to go!”
“Nope”
“Now we have 7”
“What the heck, man~ You actually got 2 of ‘em by yourself!”
“Hehe, Whaddaya gotta say to that!”
“So that means we got all 7!”
Page 63:
“According to Kanika, one blow of the lit Master Sword should turn the crystals back to normal, right?”
“Yea…”
“Alright the…HERE GOES!!”
sfx: SHUGOH
Page 65:
sfx: BAAAA
“Th…This is....?”
“Princess!”
“Da…Danchou”
“Link-san…and…”
“This is Raska-kun, he’s one of us”
“P…pleased to meet you…”
Page 66:
“Hehehe, it seems the actors have all gathered to the stage.”
“Now come, heroes…”
“Let us settle this once and for all!”
Page 67:
“So that’s Ganon’s tower....eh”
“According to Kanika’s map”
“This should be the final fortress”
“We finally…made it all the way here~~~…”
Page 68:
Chapter 15 – Betrayal
“This is it, guys! Let’s do our best!”
“ALRIGHT!!”
Page 69:
“Must you…really go…?”
“In three days, the moon will change. And when that happens”
“We and our fathers will be able to connect this world to that of Hyrule’s”
“We can bring reinforcements”
“Wouldn’t it be better that way…”
“Even if we do manage to bring a backup within those three days”
“There isn’t a guarantee that we will be able to defeat the fully revived Ganon”
Page 70:
“The three of us may be able to take him down before his seal is broken. No, we absolutely will be able to”
“We have Link-kun!”
“He’s the hero who wields the Master Sword. So…!”
“Come on you guys!”
“Best of luck, guys~~!!”
Page 71:
“Seeing us off like that…”
“It got quiet all of a sudden, makes me lose my tempo”
“Don’t let your guard down, there’s no telling what could lurking about”
“Welcome, oh mighty heroes!”
“I have grown tired of waiting…Now, hurry your way up here!”
“Th…that voice is…don’t tell me!
“No way…!”
“That can’t be possible…!!”
Page 72:
“So you finally make your appearance”
“Shall I just start off with a…Pleased to meet you…greeting…”
Page 73:
“AGNIM!!”
“Impossible…!!”
“How can you?!”
“I see…A replica?!”
“Danchou?!”
sfx: NI 
“Either the Agnim defeated back at the castle or the one we’re facing right now”
“One of them is the replica, just like Ganon was!”
“As expected from the Head of the Knights, quite the guess”
“Though of course, I am the original”
Page 74:
“Is that so…You’re the one who was behind this whole thing”
“And to think this whole time I thought the Agnim was long gone”
sfx: JAKI
“This time I’ll make sure to get my revenge!!”
“Hehehehe, enough of your smart talk, boy!”
“You will not be able to defeat me!”
“Who’s the one smart talking!”
“I know you’re weakness, one magic attack from you and your done for!”
“Yes…”
“That is IF you have… the Master Sword…”
“What?!”
Page 75:
sfx: PAKI
“KANIKA!!”
Page 76:
“Toss your Master Sword. Or else…”
“Tch…!”
“WHY DON’T TRY PLAYING FAIR!!”
“......Ugh”
“…D DAMMIT!!”
sfx: BUN
sfx: DON
“That’s a good boy”
Page 77:
“Honestly, your obedience is making this too easy”
sfx: HU
sfx: DAN
“What’s wrong, Kanika…? Hurry up and get over here…”
“You’re really as soft-hearted as ever…do you still not know”
“What?!”
“This person is my subordinate”
“In other words, this whole time you have been fooled”
Page 78:
“T…that’s a lie right, Kanika…”
“Hey…right!”
sfx: BACHI
“KANIKA~~!!”
sfx: DOOUN
Page 79:
“Tchhh!”
sfx: ZA ZA
“You fellows have really done a good job”
sfx: KYUDOH
“GWAH!!”
“T…two Agnims…?!”
“Reviving the Master Sword”
Page 80:
sfx: BA
sfx: ZOBIH
“KWAH!!”
sfx: ZUBAH
“And have broken the maidens’ seals”
Page 81:
“T…there’s…”
“Three of him…!”
“We should really be thanking you for your efforts”
“We shall fight you with our full strength”
“Agnim-sama’s replica…!”
“With the Master Sword out of his hands, he will no longer be able to deflect his attacks…”
“Is this…Is this really how I wanted my wish to be granted…!”
Page 82:
“That sorry-looking face isn’t gonna be enough, Kanikaa!”
“You had us fooled this entire time…”
“You’d better be prepared for what’s comin’ at ya after this!”
“Well, that just about sums things up”
“Right now, we gotta focus on defeating Agnim…for the sake of Hyrule. The world!”
“We sure have been looked down upon.....”
“How do you propose to defeat me without the Master Sword?!”
Page 83:
“Try answering that!!”
sfx: ZUBA
sfx: PA
sfx: DO DO DO
Page 84:
“Keh, We’re not done yet!!”
“That’s right!”
“We can still fight!!”
“We’re taking you down! Agnim!!”
“The difference in power is obvious…Their war potential is overwhelming…They are facing the worst case scenario…”
“Even so…You still wish…to fight…?!”
Page 85:
“Right now, I am~”
“I am watching true heroes fight~”
“I am…”
“I am…”
“UWHOA!!’
Page 86:
“You ok, Link!”
“Y..Yea”
sfx: BASA
“Honestly I am surprised to see you still willing to fight”
“You have done well…however it ends here”
“DIE”
Page 87:
“W..what the?!”
“What happened?!”
“Could it be?!”
“YAAAAAA!!”
sfx: GASHAAAA
Page 88:
“GWAAAHHH!!”
sfx: BOUH
“Tch…!”
“I get it!”
sfx: DAAA
“So that’s what was controlling the replicas!!”
“TCH!!”
sfx:ZAH
sfx: GOH
“Agh!”
sfx: ZUSHI
Page 89:
sfx: DO DON
“Link-kun! Take the Master Sword!!’
sfx: DOH
Page 90:
sfx: GA
“….KA…!!”
“I have definitely…given it…to you now…”
sfx: GAKU
Page 91:
sfx: KAAAAAA
“Agnim….!!’
sfx: TA TA TA
sfx: DA DA DA DA
“YOU BASTAAAAAAARD!!”
Page 92:
sfx: DOSUU
“U…UWOAH…!”
“Ga…Ganon-sa…ma…”
sfx: GOOOUUNNN
Page 94:
“For 600 years, I have lived thing of nothing but the safety of my own self”
“No…That is not exactly it…”
“I do not think I can say that I was living just by not dying…”
“You three have been carrying a heavy goal…”
“But continued fighting, never allowing the thought of it slow you down…”
“Thinking back at it now…I…”
“I may just have been jealous of you people…”
Page 95:
“But…you were able to fight too, you know”
“To the point where no one else could’ve done better…”
“You were awesome, Kanika”
“W…was that so…I actually fought…ha…hahaha…”’
“I… I guess…even someone like me can do it if they try…”
“Kanika”
“You mind answering just one question for me?”
“It’s you we’re talking about…There must’ve been some reason why you…had to listen to that guy, Agnim right?”
Page 96:
“To revive my parents and return back to Hyrule…”
“He told me he can do it…”
“…I see”
“Then, I guess there’s no helping it”
“Right, Danchou, Raska?”
“Yep…no helping it at all”
“If that was the case then even I woulda listened to him”
“Thank you.....”
“Thank you…thank you all so much…”
Page 97:
“Mother Father”
“I was able to revive you but”
“I have done the right thing, right….”
Page 98: 
sfx: GOGOUUNN
sfx: DOOOUUUN
sfx: KAN
Page 99:
sfx: ZA ZA ZA
“Hey hey now, what’s with sudden gang of monsters?!”
“They must be in chaos, now that their master, Agnim’s dead!”
“Well, at any rate…!”
sfx: ZU BA
“There’s only 5 minutes left till the path to Hyrule is completely open…!”
Page 100:
Chapter 16 – Destiny
“WE GOTTA KEEP EM BUSY TILL THEN NO MATTER WHAT!!”
“DON’T NEED YOU TO TELL US THAT!!”
Page 101:
“Everyone, everyone please be careful…!”
“Princess! Ruu-chan is....!”
“Ha” “ha”
“No…I’m fine. I’ll do my best too!”
“The guys are working real hard out there!”
“That’s right! We will almost be able to reunite with our fathers!”
“Now muster all your strength! We must all focus hard!”
Page 102:
“Sorry, Kanika…We really wanted to bury you in Hyrule, but…”
“We’re told that the dead can’t travel through dimensions…”
“You know when you think about it…” 
Page 103:
“Fighting alongside you two…”
“Because you guys are so strong, I was oblivious to the thought…”
“That practically, like Kanika…”
“There are way more people who can’t fight than there are people like us”
“How should I put this…What does it mean to protect the ones you care about…”
“What does it mean to fight this upcoming battle…”
“I feel I’ve realized all of that through time…”
Page 104:
“You just reminded me of a saying I learned back at the Royal Family Sentinel School”
“It goes…There is absolutely no such things as an unnecessary thing in this world.”
“If something exists, that only means that someone or thing out there is in need for it.”
“Because our strengths are needed”
“We just have to use them the right way”
“For the sake of everyone”
For the sake of everyone”
Page 105:
“Hey hey guys, let’s change the complicated subject for now”
“We gotta find out where Ganon’s seal is at…right?”
“The king and the others will definitely be able to find it for us so there’s no need to worry”
“Guys~~!”
“There ya go, they’re done already”
“Ariel…Were you guys able to locate it?”
sfx: pant pant
“About that…we were able to contact our fathers but something seems to be wrong”
“They want you guys to come quick.......”
Page 106:
“Princess~!”
“What in the world is the matter?”
“What’s happened?”
“Father…we are all gathered here now”
“Please tell us…what is going on?”
“I will immediately cut to the chase”
“All of you must depart from that world at once!!”
Page 107:
“Wh.....?”
“What do you mean? What about Ganon…”
“Allow me to explain in turn”
“We have been periodically keeping track on the status of Ganon’s seal”
“And just up until yesterday, it was at a perfect state”
“However, suddenly yesterday, there was a dramatic change in it!”
“Yesterday…?”
Page 108:
“And it was right at the same time you defeated the real Agnim”
“That it happened!”
“Don’t tell me…!”
“That that is the result of us defeating Agnim…!!”
“That is not definite…”
“It may just have been a mere coincidence…however From here on is the real problem”
“The seal has not been broken…however it is at a very dangerous condition”
“Yes…the condition of it breaking at any unknown time!”
Page 109:
“It may take one year, or maybe even within the next ten minutes…”
“There is just telling it at all!!”
Page 110:
“We currently are gathering a backup army in haste”
“I just know my dad’s gonna be joining it too”
“You all must get back here and prepare for what is to come!”
“But Father…The moon has not changed yet”
“There is no way just the 7 of us can open up the path on our own…!”
“There is no need to worry about that”
“The 7 of us from over here will be able to fully support you on that”
“And we will now begin the preparations!”
“You all too, must commence formation and prepare to leave at once!”
“Yes, right away…!”
Page 111:
“As you heard…Everyone please begin your preparations now!”
“Yes, your highness!”
“By the way, princess…How long do you think this is gonna take?”
“Let’s see…Since we’re rushing…”
“We will have it ready in no less than 5 minutes”
“Got it, five minutes it is”
Page 112:
“Cuz you know, seeing the situation as it is…”
Page 113:
“Let’s do this, Danchou… Raska!”
“Five minutes!!”
“Alright”
sfx: BASHI
“If it’s just 5 minutes then I can go at full force from the start!”
“I guess so…We’ll definitely protect them!”
Page 114:
“HERE WE GOOOO~~~!!”
sfx: DAAAA
Page 115:
“Uh…uhh…”
“Everyone!!”
“We haven’t the time to be quivering!”
“Right now, we must do what only we can!!”
“For the sake of them…”
“And also for Hyrule!”
“Yes, ma’am!!”
Page 116:
“HAAAAA…”
“DAA!!”
sfx: DO DO DON
Page 117:
sfx: HYUN
sfx: SUPAH
sfx: HYUN
sfx: SHIN
Page 118:
sfx: BYUN
sfx: GA
sfx: SHIII
sfx: GYUOO
sfx: DOSHII
Page 119:
Sfx: PISHIII
Page 120:
sfx: ZUOOOON
“The path has opened!”
“Everyone into the circle, now please!”
“As expected!”
“Perfectly 300 seconds!”
“You’ve been counting?”
“Yeah, ain’t that the standard way of thinking?”
sfx: ZA ZA ZAH
Page 121:
“LINK! HURRY IT UP, MAN!!”
Page 122:
“Li…Link…?”
“LINK!!”
“What are you trying show off!! Hurry up and let’s get outta here!!”
“Raska-kun…!”
“YOU BASTARD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!”
“IF YOU LOSE THIS OPPURTUNITY YOU’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK AGAIN!!”
“Everyone…We cannot hold it any longer…”
“Ti…Time’s up!”
Page 123:
“LINK~~~!!”
Page 124:
“As long as our strengths are needed”
“We gotta use them the right way”
“That’s how it is”
“I have been chosen by the Master Sword~~ I have acquired the blade’s power”
“And with this power there is only one thing to do”
“Defeath Ganon!”
Page 125:
“That is the power that has been given to me”
“The duty that is needed for me to fulfill”
“Which has no need to befall anyone else”
“I won’t lose. No, there is way I can lose!”
“And that’s because”
Page 128:
“I guess this is what you call destiny”
sfx: GA
“Not that I really wanna be a part of it or anything, but”
“If what it takes to protect your land and people means destiny”
“Then I can live with that”
Page 129:
sfx: ZAN
sfx: OOOUUUUUN..
“The Master Sword is reacting to something…”
“It’s trying to tell me where the location of the enemy is…”
“Here”
“He’s right here”
Page 130:
“GANON!!”
Chapter 17 – Struggle to The Death!
Page 131:
“I can’t seem to find a way in…”
Page 132:
sfx: KA
sfx: PISHAAAAAN
“KYAAAAAH!!”
“UWHOAH?!”
Page 133:
“Wh…what happened…?”
“It’s so bright, I can’t see…”
sfx: BOYAAA
“Father!”
“Eh? Huh, what?!”
Page 134:
”Aah…”
“I am so glad to see you have all returned safely…”
“Your highness!”
“Please forgive my rudeness for bringing this up at such a joyous moment!”
Page 135:
“But I request that you immediently send an army to the Holy Land!”
“Just the elites will do, if the entire army…!”
“He’s right, father. We must hurry…!”
“What…? What are saying is going on?”
“One of our comrades, the wielder of the Master Sword has been left behind…!”
“What?!”
“The boy with the Master Sword…Link, I believe his name was…”
“Then I must at least send the Knights of the Royal Family…”
“Actually I don’t think any of that will be necessary”
“Raska-kun?!”
Page 136:
“That time…He let him self stay behind…”
“I got really worried then, but now…”
“I don’t think he’s the type that would just rush off and die…”
“He may even be able to defeat him all on his own and come home?”
“You’re taking this too lightly…the one he has to face is THE Ganon, you know?”
“And are YOU aware of the fact that Link is the hero who wields the Master Sword?”
Page 137:
“Hasn’t that title itself been living up to its name so far?”
“At any right, we should just trust in Link…”
“And we’ll just worry about our own duties”
Page 138:
“The result of a lightning strike…is it?”
“Guess there aren’t any other entrance-looking areas…”
sfx: KATSU
sfx: DO DO DO DO
sfx: GARA GARA GARA
“UWAAAAH!!”
sfx: GA DO DO DO 
“Argh…!”
“A child…?”
“The Master Sword, in the hands of a child like you…?”
Page 140:
“Ganon…!! The real one this time…”
Page 141:
“No matter who it is”
sfx: BYOUUH
“If you stand before me I WILL CRUSH YOU TO THE BONES!!”
sfx: BITAH
“ACK…!!”
sfx: BIRI BIRI BIRI (rattling)
“What tremedous power…but…AS IF THAT’D SCARE ME!!”
sfx: CHYA
“MUG!!”
Page 142:
sfx: ZUDOH
“UWHOAH!!”
sfx: BIRI BIRI BIRI
“What the heck…just from the shockwave of his attack got my clothes to rip…!”
“Monster…!”
Page 143:
“But…!!”
“No matter how strong his attacks are…”
sfx: DOGI
“They’re pointless so long as they don’t hit me!!”
sfx: DON
“SPIN ATTACK!!”
“How’s that!!”
sfx: GYO!
sfx: NII
Page 144:
“Hmph…not bad for a your strongest and final attack”
“However, it is just a mere attack of a child, afterall. That will not be enough to defeat the great Ganon-sama!!”
“Can’t believe this…And it was done at such a perfect timing too…!”
“This definitley ain’t looking good…!”
“No use thinking about it’
“You are fated to die right here and now!”
Page 145:
sfx: ZUBAH
“TAKE THIS!!”
sfx: DO DO DON
“TCH~!!”
sfx: JUGOH
Page 146:
sfx: GOH
sfx: DON!
“If I can’t slice at him”
“Then I’ll stab!!”
sfx: GATSU
“WHA…?!”
sfx: GASHI
Page 147:
sfx: VWOTSU
“UWHOOAAHH!!”
sfx: DAGAAH
“GA…!!”
sfx: GAKU..
Page 148:
sfx: SHAAAA
“Agh!!”
sfx: DO DO
sfx: KAAA
“Don’t get…”
sfx: DO DO DO DO
“TOO COCKY!!”
Page 149:
sfx: ZU DO DO DO DO
“Gu…oh…”
Page 150:
sfx: ZUBON
Page 151:
“Heh! I’m sure he felt that one!”
“HOW’S THAT?!”
“That was quite impressive’
“…however, it seems that was your limit”
sfx: BAH
“No…no way!!”
“None of my attacks are working…!!”
Page 152:
“Though it truly is as you say”
“That no matter how strong the attack, it is meaningless if it never hits the opponent”
sfx: BASHI
“Wh…what the?! A shadow…god…?!”
sfx: SHUWHOUH
“Your mobility can be quite troublesome”
sfx: OOOUUUH
“I shall use this technique just as I have with the previous hero 600 years ago”
“What the heck is this…Is it magic…?!”
“This guy can produce darkness from himself…?!”
Page 153:
sfx: GOH
“GWAH!!”
sfx: GA GA GA Gaaa
sfx: ZUDAAAAH
Page 154:
“I’m surprised to see that you still haven’t let go of your blade…”
“But how long will that last?”
“Tch!”
“Dammit, I can’t even sense his presence…”
“Raska woulda probably been able to trace his spiritual presence and locate him right away…”
“Raska…I wonder what he’d say to me at a situation like this…”
“Keh! Like I thought, you’re nothing but a fake hero, stand back! I’ll take care of this!”
Page 155:
“You must keep going, Link-kun! You giving up means you’ve lost the fight!”
“Please get a hold of yourself , Link-san! I just know you can do this!”
“Swords are not just tools, they are also your comrades. You must trust in yourself and your comrades!”
“It’s all about keeping your spirit up! Let down your guard and it’s over!”
“I believe…”
“In you…”
Page 156:
“…Heh…”
“Hehehe…”
“Hahahah…”
“What’s the matter…? Something funny?”
“Are you so frightened that you’ve lost your mind…?”
“GANON!”
“YOU REALLY CAN’T WIN AGAINST ME!!”
“Is that so…”
“And why exactly might that be…?”
Page 157:
“WELL THAT’S CUZ YOU’RE”
“ALL ALONE!”
Page 158:
“Nonsense…Have you gone insane?!”
“Are you, yourself not alone as well!”
“You don’t understand…? Nah, I wouldn’t expect you to”
“Everyone…”
“PLEASE LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!!”
“That’s why you’re considered a villain!”
Page 159:
sfx: SHUGAAAAA
Page 160:
“Uwoh…Thi…This light is…!!”
“UWHOOUUUHH!!”
Page 161:
“What a fearsome chunk of power......!!”
“This is…that guy’s…!”
“It actually surpasses that guy’s power!!”
“All from…”
“This mere child…!!”
Page 162:
Final Chapter – A New Journey..............................161
“ORYAAAHH!!”
sfx: OUUUH
Page 163:
“This feeling…it’s so awesome!!”
“I feel power flowing more and more into me…endlessly…!!”
“I was getting all cocky just cuz it was starting to light up…and shooting light balls…but that wasn’t even all Master Sword can do!”
“Guess you can’t any less from a sword that’s been forged just for Ganon!!”
“Alri~ght…”
sfx: ZUBAH
“HERE GOES~~!!”
Page 164:
“WHA…?!”
“BA ZA DO BA BA”
Page 165:
“UWOH?!”
“How?! There is no way you are able to see me…!”
“Moreover, with your current skills, your sword should not cut through me”
Page 166:
“Well of course it should! The master Sword is the blade born for the sole purpose of defeating you!”
“It tells me ur location no matter where you are!”
“And the hearts of everyone who’s fought hard to defeat you…”
“Give me and my sword strength!!”
“I’l say this one more time, Ganon!!”
sfx: BI
“All alone, you are no match for me!!”
“Heh…”
“The little brat spatters nonsense”
“Then try it!”
“Try defeating me withat power of yours!”
Page 167:
“Everyone’s hearts, you say!”
sfx: DO DO DO DO
“Friends, you say!”
“The one who is fighting is none other but yourself!”
sfx: DOSHI
“Just like 600 years ago…”
“You people sicken me!!”
sfx: GOTSU
“That is all nothing but a mere illusion!”
sfx: OOOUUUUH
“The only thing I believe in…”
Page 168:
“OUH!!”
sfx: DOTSU
sfx: DOKYU!
Page 169:
“IS POWER!!”
“Know that you can do nothing before overwhelming power such as my own!”
“Your words are nothing but that of a weakling who cannot win on his own”
sfx: GOOOOH
“I cannot win because I am alone…? Don’t make me laugh!”
“You shall regret your riduculous babbling when I send you to the next world!”
sfx: BUWAH
Page 170:
“Is that all…”
“YOU HAVE TO SAY!!”
sfx: GOHYUUUH
Page 171:
“Impossible!!”
“Are you saying you have surpassed that?!”
“Did you forget that the Master Sword reacts to dark magic…?”
“Though it wasn’t able to strike a counter-blow on your attack…”
“Let’s just put an end to this”
“Mr. Ganon”
“Impossible…! Surviving that attack was a miracle, yet you still…”
“HOW CAN YOU STILL STAND? HOW CAN YOU STILL FIGHT?!”
Page 172:
“Well I’ve got supporters backing me up…”
sfx: ZOI
“You were saying my words are nothing but that of a weakling who can’t win on his own…”
sfx: pant pant
“But it’s those very words that help me stand…over…and over!”
“This is for the sake of protecting others…yeah, this is the power of protection!”
“Yours is the power of dispossession. The word may be the same but the quality is different!”
“The power to protect and the power of dispossession…”
sfx: BIH
“WANNA TRY SEEING WHICH IS STRONGER?!”
Page 173:
Why you~~…”
sfx: DOH
“ENOUGH OF YOUR BLABBER!!”
“SHOW ME YOUR PATH, MASTER SWORD!!”
sfx: GYUUAAAH
“just in one straight line!!”
Page 174:
sfx: DOWAH
Page 175:
“GAHAA!!”
“Why you…!!”
“This body, which not even the previous hero was able to pierce through…”
“UWOOUUHHH”
Page 176:
sfx: ZO BAN”
Page 177:
“Impossible…”
“This mighty Ganon defeated by…”
“BY THIS MERE CHILD…!!”
sfx: UWOOOHHH
Page 178:
sfx: GAKU
“Heh…stuuupid…”
“A heart that fights against evil…”
sfx: DOSHAAH
“Has nothing to do with age…”
sfx: HYUN HYUN HYUN
Page 179:
sfx: HYU
sfx: HYU
sfx: HYU
“Ooh”
sfx: HYU PAAAAA
Page 180:
“Welcome, young one…I am the spirit of the Triforce…”
“So you are my new master?”
“Th…this is the Triforce…”
“The three golden sacred triangles…”
“The triforce is the golden power given by the Gods…Whoever touches it will have whatever wish in his heart granted”
“We have, as Ganon has wished, covered this world in darkness”
“However, as you can see”
Page 181:
Page DO DO DO DO DO
“Light…? “Smothered in light…”
“The dark world is disappearing…!”
“The triforce is waiting for its new master”
“The golden power is in your hand”
Page 182:
“Now touch it and see”
“The wish you seek deep within your heart…”
“My…”
“Wish…”
Page 184:
sfx: PON PON PON
Page 185:
“Fireworks, eh..”
“Guess the ceremony is starting right about now?”
“The Ceremony in honor of the Hero who has served his country… eh”
“Raska’s dad is probably getting himself all drunk for me…”
“Hero who has served his country…”
“Hero…huh…”
“Just not my style…”
Page 186:
“I’ve come to get you, uncle…”
“I did it, Uncle… I was able to protect Hyrule…”
“I defeated Ganon!”
“Hehe…”
Page 187:
“Thanks, Master Sword”
“You should now rest here at ease…”
“I’ve returned your sword, ancestor…”
sfx: ZEAH
“Now then”
“Guess I should get going!”
“Gosh…I was wondering where you were, skipping your own ceremony”
“No surprise finding you here”
Page 188:
“Raska…”
“Um, you know…I…”
“Aah, Yeah yeah I know. You wanna say that you wanna go out on a journey to train, right?”
sfx: OYOYO
“Cuz the only reason why you were able to defeat Ganon was thanks to the Master Sword, no?
“A hero who only relies on his sword isn’t much of a hero. I hear ya.”
“…You know me too well”
“You’ve been my companion for quite a while, so”
“Companion…”
sfx: HAHAHA…
Page 189:
“They’re gonna start a commotion when they find out actual hero they’re celebrating for is missing”
“Hurry up and get outta here”
“Yea”
“See ya”
“LINK!!”
“You had better…”
“You had better come back!”
“Of course I will”
“Hyrule is my homeland, afterall”
“He who is always after adventure, in your eyes, you will see nothing but his back”
“Held in his arms, an unbearable amount of hope and courage”
“Seeking to explore new places, his journey will never end”
“He will continue going forward forward forward forward~~”
The Legend of Zelda Triforce of the Gods Vol. 3, The End

1 comment: