Tuesday, September 28, 2021

German Ocarina of Time Comics and the Scanlations



This is nothing new but apparently it became difficult to find on the internet so I was asked to upload it. Sure enough I couldn't find the originals with a reverse image search, either on Google or TinEye. (But I'm sure it's out there somewhere still. Someone probably has full copies of the whole magazines posted.) The original-language scans I have were downloaded from ZeldaEurope.de, which no longer has them online, but is a site I traded art with a lot back-in-the-day so I hope they don't mind me reposting them. For English translations of part 1-2 you can head to this page on zeldalegends.net and for English translations of part 3-4 you can find them on Miloscat's Flickr album. A reverse image search will lead you to translations for several other languages though. Like Spanish, French, and Italian. 

A little more information on this comic can be found near the bottom of the page, here, but basically it's Copyright: 1998 by Nintendo of Europe GmbH and Nintendo Co. Ltd, Published in Club Nintendo OoT Special. Comic Art: Work House Co. Ltd., Tokyo


0 comments:

Post a Comment