Saturday, December 4, 2021

Zelda Manga: Scanlations of The Adventure of Link by Yuu Mishouzaki

After all these years the translation is finally complete! Find them here

These were translated by Jamie/Soupdragon90 and I've attached an image of their credits and translation notes to help explain more. (Flickr won't let me upload text files)


Title: The Adventure of Link

Artist: Yuu Mishouzaki

Publisher & ISBN Info: ISBN4-7966-0191-0 by JICC

First Published Date: 1991/9/15

Approx Length: 203 pages


This was started by Glitterberri for her site

Vol 1, LoZ: www.glitterberri.com/the-legend-of-zelda/mishouzaki-manga

Vol 2, AoL: www.glitterberri.com/adventure-of-link/mishouzaki-sequel

Go there to read volume 1 for the original Legend of Zelda


The first volume was scanned by Kasuto: www.kasuto.net

The second was scanned by me: historyofhyrule.com


I've posted the full volume here simply to make it easier to read. I held off for a long time because I really wanted people to go to Glitterberri's site to the part she was able to finish but it's been a few years, and Jamie did a ton of work to make all the pages match, so I thought it would probably be okay.



1 comment:

  1. It brings me great joy to not have only discovered this site in my search for obscure Zelda manga, but to have contributed to it as well. Thanks for giving me the op to help you expand the site and blog a bit!

    ReplyDelete