Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Zelda Manga: Remastered, Archival Quality, Scans for Link's Awakening vol 1 by Ataru Cagiva

The high resolution scans of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening by Ataru Cagiva Volume 1 are now on Archive.org and, ah, I love these so much. They're deliciously gorgeous in their 600dpi and cleaned up glory. I tried to make them really nice and I hope that shows. 



This is one of my favorite Zelda mangas. Seriously. You should check it out. If you want to read it in English you can find the old scanlations here. Anastasia translated that and I scanned and edited it: but I didn't do a great job all the way back in 2003 so, now that I've made nicer scans, I plan on redoing it soon. I really want it to look nice so more people will want to give it the chance it deserves. 


I'll be working on Volume 2 as soon as I finish up with some other projects.


There is a 2 gigabyte zip and pdf uploaded to archive.org for volume 1. Both files contain the same image files so you don't need to download both unless you just really want to: You can simply download the zip if you want individual image files or download the compressionless pdf if you want it in an easy to scroll and scale format. The other files offered there are automatically generated by archive.org and will be compressed. Download whichever one of those works for you if you don't need giant files and if some image compression is okay with you.

Info:
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening vol 1
ゼルダの伝説夢を見る島 vol.1
Zeruda no Densetsu: Yume o Miru Shima vol 1
The Legend of Zelda: The Dreaming Isle vol 1

Author: かぢば あたる Ataru Cagiva

Publisher: スクウェア・エニックス Square Enix 
Publication date: May 1, 1994 / June 27, 2994
Language: Japanese
Page count: 190 pages
ISBN: ‎ 4-87025-513-8
ISBN-13: ‎ 978-4870255135


Extra Tags:
Zelda, The Legend of Zelda, comics, 600ppi, high res, high rez, hi-res, high resolution, scans, raws, RAW, RAWS, book, books, LA, tLoZ, Cagiva Ataru


0 comments:

Post a Comment