Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Final Volume of the Twilight Princess Manga is Now Available in English!

 



I'm so excited for this. What a wonderful milestone! The final volume of Zelda: Twilight Princess manga by Akira Himekawa is out in English! (April 11, 2023.) There are 11 volumes total. And this only happened because fans & the artists pushed so hard for it for so long. Please support the amazing artists behind it & show publishers its, once again, worth listening to fans!

Thanks to my good friend, om_nom_berries/Louisa of Indie Zelda, for reminding me this was out today. I thought I pre-ordered it, lol, I guess I didn't. You can find it via VIZMedia through Right Stuf Anime or other bookstores

Here is a link to all 11 volumes on sale at TRS for $6.99 each.
(I have been ordering from then since before there was an internet, they're a great business to purchase through and are responsible for keeping a lot of anime from being lost to time.)

Volume 7 was out of stock with them when I last checked, I'm sure it will be back in stock soon, but you can find it on Amazon for $9.99 if you are in a rush.

I also can't lie: I have a little bit of humbled pride right now. I know I'm only a very tiny drop in the bucket but seeing a Twilight Princess Akira Himekawa manga happen was a big goal of mine & I spent a huge amount of time hyping, writing publishers, & pushing for it to exist. It was one of my big early efforts/campaigns. I'm so happy!

I do feel weird bringing that up though, but then, if I don't: then maybe someone wont realize what they could see come to pass if they push through their doubt. If you want artists to be able to work that you know you would love: Push hard to support them in the eyes of fans & publishers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment