Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Archival Scans of the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages 4koma by Kobunsha

Here are the 600dpi scans posted on archive.org

I've started scanning the 26ish volumes of Legend of Zelda 4-Koma and I'm actually going to post large versions of it, which I usually don't do, but it's only because I think the chances of it having a market to be republished are pretty slim. I'm trying to make sure I support publishers but, also, it's a shame something disappears because it's been unavailable for decades so I'm trying to figure out the balance there.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages 4koma
Published by Kobunsha, August 10, 2001
ISBN 4-334-80536-1 / C9979
ゼルダの伝説 ふしぎの木の実 時空の章 4コマギャグバトル
The Legend of Zelda: Fruit of the Mysterious Tree: Chapter of Time and Space
火の玉ゲームコミックシリーズ

Artist Information (Source)
  • [リンクリング] - 福永朱示
  • [友情まっしぐら!] - 人参SO.
  • [我が道をゆく] - 都波みなと
  • [自称”勇者”] - 五十嵐愛美
  • [ポロロン時空旅行トカ] - サイキユニ
  • [時を越え… 山越え谷越えて] - 大久保みどり
  • [メイプラーズ] - 外間隆想
  • [今 何時?] - 七谷文
  • [時代の詩] - 月野出迦夜
  • [現在過去未来] - 牧原ひさと
  • [ときのまにまに] - 御津浦彩
  • [おせっかいの章] - 大賀一五
  • [移りゆく時の間で] - 辰巳仁
  • [なかよくしよう] - たかのはしふみこ
  • [ゼルゼルDA!] - 高沢浩里
  • [ハートビート アドベンチャラーズ] - 神武ひろよし
  • [であいのきねん] - 美川べるの
  • [適度な平和] - 藤井昌浩
  • [ラブレンヌ今昔紀行] - 銭形たいむ
  • カバーイラスト…人参SO./大久保みどり/牧原ひさと
  • 総扉イラスト…神武ひろよし
  • 目次イラスト…銭形たいむ



Any translations will be posted to this Flickr album for now.

I am super sad these never got popular. They're so awesome! I've had small scans of most of the pages on historyofhyrule.com since 2002-2004 and I haven't even seen so much as a meme from them. And they are so meme worthy! Only 1 out of roughly 26 Zelda 4komas have been translated so, if you would like to translate this, even just sections of it, please go ahead and let me know!

If you use these pages please always link back to the main website though, so people can find more information and rare materials, or even help me find more!

Here are examples and info on the other 4koma, they're for the games LttP, LA, OoT, MM, WW, OoA, and OoS. I will be scanning them all in the coming weeks: Here's what you can expect to see.

Other Keywords: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, ゼルダの伝説 ふしぎの木の実 大地の章, Zeruda no Densetsu: Fushigi no Ki no Mi: Daichi no Shō, tLoZ, LoZ, Oracles, OoS, 600ppi, RAW, RAWS, scan, scans, high res, high rez, high resolution, Link, Nintendo, Gameboy, book, videogame, Comics, Manga, 4-koma, Yonkoma, 4コマ漫画, The Legend of Zelda, Oracles, ゼルダの伝説, ふしぎの木の実, 4koma,

0 comments:

Post a Comment