Sunday, January 28, 2024

Still around



We bought a house and the inspector missed a lot of stuff (lesson learned: holy shit get 2 inspection companies) so for the past 2 months there's been a new level of chaos every week. This past week or so it was water damage at the house I'm living in thanks to the winter storms and the pump house at the new place rupturing. There's no water, there's only partial power, there's no roof, the fridge blew, there's mold, the inside is ripped up, everything costs more than twice of what it did and we were ill prepared, contractors are fighting with each other - every week it's an exciting new adventure!

Anyway, I was getting back to my emails and Zelda and then had to divert all my attention to this as well as still working on the estates of my mom and grandma, which shouldn't be this hard but I didn't realize how much death had become a money making industry for others, while also trying to figure out how I'm going to get surgery and which kind I need (my health is a rollercoaster as well), and how to mentally cope and stay proactive while watching my government fuel genocide, again, for a right wing government and fossil fuel access... again.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment