Friday, November 26, 2021

High-Res Scans of The Hyrule Fantasy Manga by Ran Maru

These have actually been posted for a while but someone let me know that I had gotten 4 of the pages mixed up in order, and scanned one of the pages twice, so basically a whole page was missing from the previous download. I'm not surprised I messed up, this is the first thing I scanned with the pages removed. I fixed the files today. So if you downloaded the large files before November 26, 2021, you'll want to download them again.


I quickly edited these just so I could get them posted for people. Eventually I will straighten all of the pages and do a better job with the levels.

A full English translation can be found here: hhistoryofhyrule.blogspot.com/2021/09/after-35-years
My original scans and info were here: historyofhyrule.com/publications/manga_loz_en



This is also part 1 of 4, it continues in the Adventure of Link volume 1, volume 2, and volume 3.

Some keywords: The Legend of Zelda, Zelda, LoZ, tLoZ, ゼルダの伝説, ゼルダ, The Hyrule Fantasy, 600dpi, 600ppi, RAW, RAWS, scan, scans, book, high res, high rez, resolution, manga, comic
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete