Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Archival and Rare Guide Scans for Zelda 1, The Hyrule Fantasy (Updated!)

Edit: Here is a list of guides I know about with links to scans and information. It's a rush job right now but the list will be continuously updated as I have time to work on it. Do feel free to save me some time and email me if you know of others (and their scans) to add links too though! meloraworld@gmail.com

Mases of Zelda Dungeon has been scanning his guide collection, starting with the first game, so I really wanted to add a link to what he has already uploaded over on his great wiki. He's doing this not just for archival reasons but to extract the amazing and amazingly rare art that can be found in them: and I can't thank him enough. (I'm helping when I can.) His wiki displays it all beautifully if you want to check it out.


Here's his guide wiki (and here's a visual one) that has a master list

And here are the Hyrule Fantasy guides he has more complete scans of as of November 3, 2021

Since this is a huge mutual interest of both of us, I've helped with some scanning. Here's a link to the scans I've uploaded on archive.org:


0 comments:

Post a Comment