Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Zelda Game Night: All the non-console games (And some that are playable online)

This is kind of a random post but I wanted to keep track of them somewhere. I assume these come and go as C&D's happen, but it's cool to see what fans have done! If you have any others to add to this list, just let me know!



I posted about this before, here


 

And I posted about these before too, here








Here are some others:

Zelda Milton Bradly Boardgame

Zelda Clue

Zelda Monopoly

Zelda Uno

Zelda Playing Cards

Zelda Chess


I worked on some art for another fan who wants to make an online version of the the Nelsonic Game Watch so hopefully that will be playable at some point in the future too: 



And there are actually a lot of Game Books but, unfortunately, most have never been translated. I will work on getting high res scans of all of them online though:



I've fully scanned this and hope to have it uploaded soon




I've fully scanned this and hope to have it uploaded soon








I've fully scanned this and hope to be updating it soon








0 comments:

Post a Comment