Saturday, October 23, 2021

Archive.org: Scans are being uploaded there and we need a typesetter/page cleaner

 


First, the people working on Oath of Lilto need a type setter and page cleaner. If you want to help get it out in English for everyone to read this please send me an example of your work so I can get you in touch with them. melorasworld@gmail.com

Second: I've finally (kind of?) figured out how to properly format, upload, and enter data at archive.org so that publications aren't all screwed up when they're posted there. (Why on earth doesn't it just make the first page the cover page... it's so weird it hunts for a page with matching text and randomly assigns it. Or why doesn't it default to Japanese publications reading right to left? Anyway) I just uploaded this properly formatted 4 koma and expect to be doing a lot more in the future. I did screw up and include 2 duplicate pages, but nothing is missing, so I'm just going to leave it like that. 

From here on out I'll be using archive.org for publications and deleting the few on the flickr gallery so it can be just for the official art. I have a couple more 4koma to edit and add and then I'll get back to archival scanning more books and even the game guides.

0 comments:

Post a Comment