Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Zelda Manga: 600dpi scans of Oath of Lilto volume 1

I get more requests for this than anything else. The good news is that a translation is in the works, I  think the rough draft of all 4 volumes may be done soon, but the people working on it may need a page editor/typesetter. If you are skilled in that please reach out to me so I can put you in touch with the team. Thanks! melorasworld@gmail.com


The only file worth downloading is the 1.3G zip named "zelda_manga_archive_hoh_oath_of_lilto_vol1.zip" It has the uncompressed, high resolution, image files. The other files, including the current pdf, are auto generated and will have bad compression.


Title: The Legend of Zelda: Oath of Lilto Volume 1
ゼルダの伝説: リルトの誓い
Zeruda no Densetsu: Riruto no Chikai

Written by Jin Munesue and illustrated by Junya Furusawa. "Furusawa Jun'ya" (古澤純也)
Originally published in Shounen oh Comics and released in a collection on June 30, 1995 by Kobunsha. Japanese release only. ISBN4-334-80270-2

I've already scanned the other volumes and will be uploading the other 3 as soon as I have time to redo the files so that they work better with the archive.org format. I'm also going to be redoing the pdf that's uploaded there. (For whatever reason archive,org wouldn't extract the zip files for the preview images so I just did a quick pdf to fix that. My upload pipeline is slow and I was tired but the zip has the good RAWS.) You can find small versions of the old scans here on my old site for now though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment