Sunday, October 24, 2021

Zelda Manga: High Rez Scans of Link's Awakening by Ataru Cagiva, Vol 1, Ch 2 & 3

 Click here for the album. These are the simply gorgeous new scans and the quality you'll be able to expect from the high resolution 600dpi archival scans I'm making of all the Zelda manga that is still out of print. I'm kind of just posting them so people can have an idea of what I'm working on ...and that I am actually working. 


If you'd like to translate this into another language, please just email me an example of your editing work and I can send you the mostly cleaned pages. If you can clean up and do beautiful SFX, I would love to work with you to save both of us time. I'm not looking forward to the SFX editing and I'm swamped with other Zelda projects. Reach me at melorasworld@gmail.com


The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Volume 1 by Ataru Cagiva

ゼルダの伝説 夢をみる島 (Zeruda no Densetsu: Yume o Miru Shima) by かぢば あたる

Published by Enix

June 27, 1994

Japanese release only

ISBN 4-87025-513-8


Both volumes are scanned and I'm currently working on editing all the pages to look like this. I'll add new chapters as I have time to work on them.


If you'd like to read the old English scanlations, you can find volume 1 here and volume 2 here. I'm slowly cleaning the text and SFX out of the pages and adding an updated version of the old translation by Anastasia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment